- Pillar To Post Certified Inspector
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Member #210984
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) #102664 RT
- Real Estate Appraisal License
- Certified Radon Tester
- Member of the Great Louisville Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau of Louisville
- Kentucky Real Estate Inspectors Association Member
All Pillar To Post Home Inspectors undergo rigorous training at our corporate training facility and on-site in homes. Only when they have successfully completed training are individuals qualified as Pillar To Post certified home inspectors. Once certified, Pillar To Post inspectors are also required to continually upgrade their skills to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.
All of our inspectors are members of regional, state, national and provincial associations across the United States and Canada, and all inspections are conducted within the Standards of Practice of these Associations.
In addition, all Pillar To Post home inspectors must carry Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance.